Dig - BIPOC Leaders of
We have extended the deadline to submit applications for
the BIPOC Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship until Wednesday, March 31st.
There are two (2) scholarships available, each in the amount of $4,000 (CAN).
Scholarship recipients will receive a 3-month offer of paid employment either between academic years (i.e. summer) or as part of their study requirements (i.e. internship) in the year the scholarship is awarded.
This internship can be done remotely or at our office in Toronto, Ontario.
• Demonstrate diverse extra-curricular participation and community involvement
• Currently enrolled in a post-secondary program from an accredited university or college in Canada
• Minimum cumulative 3.5 GPA or 80% average from their previous year of education.
***In the event students are unable to show academic achievement comparable to a 3.5 GPA or 80% average for their previous academic year, we encourage students to submit their last unofficial academic transcript based on the institution they’ve last completed their education. This includes international students who have studied outside of Canada and transcripts have different academic standards; Dig will use judgement in using transcripts in the application process.
• Canadian Citizens, permanent residents of Canada, or individuals who are legally eligible to work in Canada for any employer until, and including, December 31, 2021
• Available to work full-time for a 3-month period at the end of the school year or program as an intern
***We encourage students to show their creativity in their essay or video! In addition to explaining their interest in consumer insights, we want to get to know our candidate(s). Suggested topics include demonstrating how they’ve been involved in the BIPOC community through volunteering, work or school, how they envision affecting change in the industry, and/or a good story we can all get behind. We love stories!
• A current, one-page resume
• Unofficial transcripts of their academic records
Dig Insights has full discretion to issue the Dig – BIPOC Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship to candidate(s) that meet all criteria outlined. In the event that no candidates satisfactorily meet all criteria above, Dig Insights reserves the right to not issue the scholarship award for that academic year.